Thursday, July 26, 2012

♥Monroe♥

I got some crazy fantastic nail mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I opened the mailbox to two treasures. First, I opened piCture pOlish's Monroe and the second was Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther. I did an ants in my pants dance til I figured out which one I wanted to wear first. I swatched Pink Pather and then kept Monroe on for my NOTD. 


First we have Monroe! This picture DOES NOT do this justice. This is a maroon jelly is packed with micro holo glitter. The sparkle is unreal. I caught a glimpse in the sunlight and it was love at first sight♥


Not the best picture, but it does capture some of the glorious holo sparkle! I cannot stop staring at my nails. This color is fantastic. Granted not a summer color per se, but who can pass up such a beauty?


Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Pink Panther to the collection! Talk about packed full of glitter. We have matte pink, white, and black glitter. These hex glitters range from small to some large white hexes!


 I paired Pink Panther with Nima Ultra Pro's Blu Blaze. The blue lets the glitter pop! I love that big hex on my middle finger. The application is good, only fishing you may do is for those mac daddy big ole hexes! Yes, the description is apt. I love the look of this. Nothing makes a manicure like matte glitter.


I love both of these polishes, they are fantastic! Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther can be purchased here. I purchased Monroe from Llarowe. The site can be found here. Both are worth every penny!

*All reviews are my personal opinions. All products have been purchased with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment